Team Leader - Adult Services
- Salary: £18,297 pa rising to £20,202 pa upon satisfactory completion of probation period
- Hours: Full time - An average of 37 hours per week to include weekends
- Location: Hannahs at Ivybridge
Application deadline: Friday 14 February
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to support the Adult Services provision.
Your role will involve assisting the Deputy Manager and Registered Managers of the service, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. A NVQ/Diploma Level 3 in Health & Social Care or an equivalent qualification will be required. You will also be required to work towards obtaining the NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care. You should have excellent communication, supervision and Rota management skills.
You will be helping our young adults to take part in a variety of exciting activities such as sensory music, performing & creative arts and social outings which includes festivals, football matches, the cinema and bowling.
• Full induction training
• Ongoing training and development
• 32 days annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays
• Progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Parking
• Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh onsite
• Employee recognition scheme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted for shortlisting and possible interview as soon as received and the Trust reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
We will only accept fully completed application forms. Please contact the HR department on Tel: 01752 898182 should you require an application form to be sent in the post or would like further information on our recruitment process.