The work our staff do is truly inspirational and hugely benefits so many lives – you could be part of this!.
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Full Induction programme;
- On-going training and continued professional development;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Free on-site parking
- Generous discounts in our Bistro; and shops
Before you start
From the first contact you have with us, and until you start, we try to make this process as seamless as possible. When you have had your offer of employment, you have access to a programme of e-learning to give you a full insight into what we do and to get you prepared to start work.
When you join us, you will have a full and thorough induction. This includes information about the Trust and what we do; and then lots of training and information about your specific role. This can included:
- Child and Adult Protection Training
- Introduction to Communication
- Introduction to disabilities
- Manual Handling
- Care Certificate for Adult staff
- And much much more….
You will be supported throughout your career with us from your line manager; Head of Service; HR and your colleagues.