Our services are regulated by The Care Quality Commission (CQC) and hold an inspection aware rating of “Good” with “Outstanding” in some key areas.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Clinical Support Team for our Adult Services Department. Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for a change or a Support Worker looking to progress? The Clinical Support Team provide additional clinical support and complement the multi-disciplinary front line services.
There is a wide range of opportunities to learn new clinical skills in a supportive setting. You will undertake an induction as well as specific training relevant to the areas you may be allocated to, this may include continence, tissue viability, pressure area care, physical intervention and mental health risk assessment training.
• Full induction training
• Advanced training opportunities
• Professional development
• 32 days annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Parking
• Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh onsite
• Employee recognition scheme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference in a positive working environment!
We will only accept fully completed application forms. For further information regarding our onboarding process please call the HR team on 01752 898182