It is a legal document which appoints someone you trust to act for you if you become unable to make decisions or manage your affairs – both financial & property and health & welfare. Without a Lasting Power of Attorney your family might need to go to Court – this can cause lots of delay, hassle and expense. With this in mind Dame Hannah Rogers Charity has partnered with McClure Solicitors to offer its supporters a Lasting Power of Attorney service at a special price.
Why should I do it now?
If you leave it until you need it, it will be too late.
Why should I use McClure?
There are four good reasons:
- They prepare thousands of Lasting Powers of Attorney each year. So you are in good hands.
- They let you decide whether and when to register it. This can save you over £75 per person.
- You keep control. So even if it’s signed and registered, no-one can use it until you say so.
- McClure will prepare your Lasting Power of Attorney at a special price of just £199. From that they will donate £30 to Dame Hannah Rogers Charity.
Why do they do it?
• You get the Power of Attorney you need.
• Over 50% of clients go on to use McClure for other services.
Using the services of McClure Solicitors means that come what may, you will have your affairs in order.
Dame Hannahs would like to encourage all its supporters who don't already have a Lasting Power of Attorney to take up this very generous offer. In doing so, you can protect your and your family's future.
To find our more Visit - https://www.mcclure-solicitors.co.uk/dhrt-lpa