What are the rewards and benefits?
• 32 days of annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays
• Competitive rates of pay;
• Full Induction programme;
• On-going training and continued professional development;
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
• Free on-site parking
• Company sick pay
• 24 hour employee assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme provider
• Subsidised meals, made fresh each week day
• Job satisfaction and the opportunity to really make a difference
Before you start
From the first contact you have with us, and until you start, we try to make this process as seamless as possible. When you have had your offer of employment, you have access to a programme of e-learning to give you a full insight into what we do and to get you prepared to start work.
When you join us, you will have a full and thorough induction. This includes information about the Trust and what we do; and then lots of training and information about your specific role. This can included:
• Adult Protection Training
• Introduction to Communication
• Introduction to disabilities
• Manual Handling
• Care Certificate
• And much much more….
You will be supported throughout your career with us from your line manager; Head of Service; HR and your colleagues.